Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas is coming!

With Thanksgiving this week I have quickly gotten into the holiday spirit and am sooo excited for the holidays. I love this time of year! Christmas is by far my favorite holiday, not for the presents, the snow, or the time off from work........but for the spirit of giving and love that is soo abundant during this time of year and for the time spent with family and friends!

A lot has happened in this past year and as I reflect back I feel very blessed and grateful. With Christmas coming I wanted to share some of the pictures from last year.......



Look at how much hair Maya has grown in one year....yeah!!


Christmas dress 2007


Cutest lil' nose I've ever seen!


Once there was a snowman......


So chubby, so cute!

3 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

She's grown so much in a year! I'm so excited to see you when I'm in Utah!

Tara Green said...

aren't you glad you have friends with good taste that can pick out snowmen outfits?

Larsens said...

She is such a big girl now. Can't wait to see the Christmas pictures from this year.