Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Activities

Happy Halloween!! Maya is actually healthy this Halloweeen, a change from her first 2 when she was so sick, so we are very excited about that! She picked out her very own costume, Disney Princess Ariel from The Little Mermaid. Ariel is her absolute favorite! We went trick or treating at Jenny's neighborhood again and the kids had a blast. Here are some fun pics of Halloween, the pumpkin patch, and carving the pumpkins.


All ready to go trick or treating!


My little poser, so pretty!


I dressed up as a nurse and went to a Halloween party with some friends, gettin some suga' before I head out the door. I love suga' from my baby!


I love Maya's expression here...crackin up at Carsen, so cute.


We stopped by to go trick or treating at Grandma & Grandpa Greats house.


We also stopped by Aunt Hazel & Uncle Bill's house


Carving pumpkins with the fam


My big girl enjoyin carving pumpkins.

Fun at the pumpkin patch

Maya and Huddy, her partner in crime


Caught in action....






Avery & Maya, the bestest of friends..

M&M...Maya n Mama :)

Jenny & her lil' man

Uncle Tay Tay, Uncle Carsie, & Avery girl

0 comments: