Saturday, September 27, 2008

My baby is growing up!

Yesterday we went and got Maya's pictures taken. She was soooo smiley and happy. I am soo proud of her. That sweet and smiley personality of hers shines through in her pictures! I just love this little girl!!! When we got to look at the pictures after we were done I got a little emotional sitting there looking at my baby girl. She isn't so much a baby anymore. She is my little girl now.....*sniff sniff*

Where has the time gone???

Ever since I embarked on this journey of motherhood I made a promise to myself and to Maya that she would always know that even though the circumstances of her coming into this world were "different", her mommy and daddy love each other and they love her very much!!! So....it is important to me that she have pictures of us all together as she grows up as I know these things will become meaningful to her. So enjoy the "family pic" ;)

I haven't ordered yet so please feel free to tell me your favorite! Keep in mind these are the proofs, not cropped or fine tuned yet.





5 comments:

Renee said...

Great pictures, Heather! She looks adorable and the "family picture" turned out great! You are such a sweet mom!

Larsens said...

They are all great! They are all my favorite. Love the family picture. Maya is so sweet and beautiful.

RhettandCass said...

Hey Mama! These pictures are Sooo cute! She is growing up so fast. I love the family picture. I think you still owe me a picture (wink wink) haha. I still want one :) I miss you guys. I called you the other day...call me when you get a chance so we can catch up. We need to go to dinner soon. Love you lots and lots! Give Maya kisses for me. xoxoxox

brittany said...

love the pics of miss maya! her outfit is adorable.

Tara Green said...

i like all of them. can't you just order all of them?