Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Unbelievable Performance!

BYU 59 UCLA 0

What more can I say???

This game was UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I have never seen Cougar Stadium that loud and crazy. It was soo fun to be there and to experience this.

BCS BOWL GAME HERE WE COME!!


All decked out in BYU BLUE baby!

Go Cougars!

Me and Mama Jo

The Cougars rushing the field

Aww... so cute! My amazing parents!

Touchdown drive. All day long!

It was HOT! Enjoying a snowcone to stay cool.

BYU 59 UCLA 0.

Unbelievable Performance!

4 comments:

Larsens said...

Watched it in the comfort of my own familyroom (Rod's lair) because I was too late to buy the sold out tickets, and didn't want to stand it the curb looking for tickets.
Loved the game. Truly amazing. Can't wait for this Saturday's game. Hope the trend continues. I really don't like the Wyoming colors. Whoever chose yellow and brown?? Probably a man, no doubt.

Amber and Travis said...

Well there may be one problem with BYU getting to a BCS bowl....UTAH!!!

RhettandCass said...

I miss you lots! Your blog is so cute! Love ya Mama!

Nick and Natalie said...

this is totally random. i am shally's sister in law.. well about to be and i saw ur comment and had to come and tell u the profile pic of urs i think u look sooo much like eva longoria with blonde hair! i know call me crazy. i just had to tell you tho... ur beautiful!