Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remembering 9/11

Today is the seven year anniversary of that terrible and tragic day, 9/11. I hope each of us can take a moment to remember. May we remember those who died in such innocence. May we remember those who lived and fought to save the lives of others. May we remember the patriotism that spread across our country.

May we remember.....

In times of tragedy I believe that true character comes out. On this day I was proud of the character of America. The heart of America.

I am proud to be an American.

I am grateful to live in this free country.

It is days like these that should forever remind us that GOD IS a part of our country and always will be.

I will never forget...

GOD BLESS AMERICA

And God bless the families torn apart seven years ago...





1 comments:

Larsens said...

Great words, Heather. I was on the 87th floor of the North Tower in June of 2001 when I moved our company office out of that building. When I look back, this could have happened when I was there. I went back in November 2001, and saw the devastation. I could still smell the concrete and the dust, and could only imagine the horror and fear of those people-including my two co-workers who never got out.
Thanks for the post and the pictures.