Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary to US!

Happy Anniversary to us!

Isaac and I met 3 years ago today when he spotted me from across the room. We made eye contact and he smiled at me. Instantly I thought to myself, wow...tall, dark, and handsome!! And what a great smile! Standing right next to Isaac was his cousin, Phil, who also saw me from across the room and I didn't know this then but later Isaac told me that Phil saw me also and wanted to approach me but Isaac told him to back off as he made his way over to me from across the room. I'm so glad he did!!! :) We struck up a conversation, talked all night, talked all weekend, hung out for about a week straight....and became great friends instantly!! We had a lot of fun right from the start getting to know eachother. We loved playing basketball together, watching sports, eating out, and just hanging out and talking about anything and everything and getting to know eachother. He didn't like to go shopping with me, however, but I forgave that. ;P

We had an amazing connection and had so much in common....I can still remember "the talk" sitting in his family room about us being "exculsive." He wanted me all to himself! I was a happy girl that day!!

Our relationship has had its share of ups and downs, laughter and sadness, tears and smiles, mistakes and lessons learned...and lots and lots of love, good times and great memories.

I made this ecard and sent it to Isaac and I just love this website that does these ecards that you put your own faces on them.

Check this out!

http://www.mushygushy.com/CELQPG

I'm so grateful for these last 3 years, for Isaac, and for our daughter! This has been a great journey! Especially the spiritual journey we have both been on just in this last year and a half, individually and together. We have both grown closer to our Lord and Savior and thus we have grown closer together. I look forward to the journey ahead!

Happy Anniversary babe! Love and miss you! XOXOXO



This picture was taken 3 years ago when it all started.....

3 comments:

guthriejen said...

Congrats to you both. What a cute couple!! I don't think we'll be coming to Utah anytime soon, but who knows! It's great to be able to keep in touch like this though.;)

Larsens said...

Congrats! Has it been that long already?? Wow, time flies.

Renee said...

Congrats...it doesn't feel like it has been that long! Way to hang in there - I hope that he is doing well and that you are surviving! Happy Anniversary!