Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cabin- day 1

Every summer we spend time up at our cabin up the canyon in the Utah mountains. It is soo beautiful, relaxing, and peaceful. One of my favorite places to be!! Maya loved every minute of it.

I love this place!
Maya and Carsen enjoying the swings.

My pretty girl :)

Maya loves being with her Grampy

Me and Taylor, one of the greatest people I know!

These crazy kids jumped in the water hole. The water was freezing!


I love being up here!

Father & Son, Rod and Alex

1-2-3...JUMP

Dad got the first ringer of the night playing horshoes! He won the first game and I WON THE SECOND GAME! My first time ever playing horseshoes too. It was all in the hand/throw technique. Thanks dad for teaching me! ;)

Carsen got the 2nd ringer of the night! Wahoo!

Best buds.... tryna act tough!

Campfire, smores, and good times!

0 comments: