Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cabin-day 2

We had a great couple days up at the cabin playing games, relaxing, taking lots of walks, and laughing a lot. A great way to spend some time as the end of summer is drawing near.


The view is gorgeous up here!

Beauty is all around!


The boys

The Larsen family. We love it when they come to hang out, they are like family to us.

Aww.. aren't my parents a cute couple.

Maya bein silly with her Uncle Carsen

Enjoying a great walk

Silly kids

Me with my parents

Grampy & Maya

Mama & Maya... the best duo ever :)

She was pretending like she was playing scrabble and was shoving her face with chocolate, thinkin I didn't see. ha ha. Sneaky lil thing.

Game time! She get it from her mama ;)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Heahter! Maya is the cutest!! What a fun place.. I wish we could visit ;-) I miss your family!
xoxoxo

RhettandCass said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I miss you and Maya so a lot. Lets get together soon, please :)Maya is getting so big. She is so cute! Love her! give her kisses for me

guthriejen said...

It looks so beautiful there! Nice and peaceful I'm sure. :)

Tara Green said...

whoa. maya looks so old in that last one. she looks like a little girl. i can't believe how big she is. yay for the potty training!