Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's official!

Maya is officially potty trained! Hooray!!!! I am soo proud of her, and very relieved! We have not had any accidents for about 2 weeks now. She goes on her own, sometimes even shuts me out and closes the door so she can do it all by herself. Her independent spirit and strong will has definitely paid off big time with this. I don't even have to give her treats or rewards most of the time as she just goes out of habit. Who knew that accomplishing this would make for such a happy mama! Soo fabulous! :)

P.S. This outfit has been her "Fave of the week" Just good 'ole boots and panties. She cracks me up with this! It changes about every 1-2 weeks as she will change to another favorite outift, or combination of bizarre clothing. Too funny! I love this little girl so much!!! She keeps me smiling and life so fun!


3 comments:

RhettandCass said...

LOL!!! Those are the funniest pictures. What a funny little girl. She is seriously so cute heather, i just love her! If i could get away with just wearing my boots and underwear i think i would seriously consider it...haha jk. i really want to see you soon. Lets get together. Love ya!

Wrights said...

You are so lucky to have her potty trained! Good job! And her hair is getting so long.

Rachelle said...

look at her stylin' in her boots! man she is growing up fast. congrats on the potty training!