Thursday, August 28, 2008

I love BOYZ II MEN!!!

Tonight was the Boyz II Men concert here in town. Who would have thought that Boyz II Men would come to the outdoor Scera Theater in Orem, Utah?!! I'm sooo glad they did! We went and had a fabulous time!! Although, it wasn't the same because my dad wasn't there as he is still at home recovering, but we still had a great time and took pictures and video to share. I grew up listening to Boyz II Men because of my dad. He absolutely LOVES them and listened to them all the time when I was growing up. Originally my parents were taking me, Isaac, Ali, and Carsen to the concert....but with the events of the last couple of days and my parents needing to be at home, it turned out to be me, Isaac, Ali, her friend Holly from the mission, and Carsen. It was a great night filled with great music that brought out the SOULFUL side in all of us. Ali and Holly danced and sang the night away, I was trying to teach Carsen how to dance and loosen up those hips...haha, but he wasn't too interested, he was content with his food, snacks, and one handed wave with his other arm still in a sling, and Isaac laid on the blanket in relaxation mood enjoying the music. Here are some pics from our FABULOUS night of BOYZ II MEN!!!!


Waiting for the concert to start

Isaac sat and relaxed this way the whole night

I love my lil brother

Ali and Holly (they met at the MTC in Brazil)

My lil sis and I

Look hard enough and you can see the legends! ;P

Dancin and groovin all night long baby!

5 comments:

Renee said...

It is amazing how many blogs I have come across that went last night as well! Looks like a lot of fun! I am glad you got out and relaxed a bit amoungst all the stress you guys are going through! I hope things are looking up with your dad. Keep us posted!

guthriegang said...

looks like you had a blast!! especially isaac!! i love how he took it in....just chillin!! you look GREAT!! love your hair!

Carsen said...

Heather for future reference you can barely see the black ink on the brown background. We had TONS of fun.

Larsens said...

Looks like a fab concert.
Hey, try changing the font to white. Carsen is right, it is hard to see the black on gray.

Tara Green said...

holy cow. i didn't know they came to town. i would've totally gone. :) lol that's crazy.