Thursday, August 21, 2008

Maya the lil' fairy

The other day while we were cleaning Maya's room she found this fairy outfit in her closet. Aunt Joeen gave this to her for her 1st birthday and we haven't ever put it on her yet. So what started out as playing dress up in Maya's bedroom turned into a photo shoot outside. She was loving it! She was laughing, twirling, and blowing kisses and waving her wand as she danced around. She wouldn't let me take it off and ended up wearing it until we took it off to take a bath before bedtime. I love this little girl so much! My days are filled with so much joy because of her!






7 comments:

brittany said...

she is following the ways of many a little princess before her! i love how much these little girls love dressing up. very cute pictures.

♥Shally said...

YAY! You have a blog!

And yes... I am considering arranged marriage. We will start interviewing soon ;).

She is ADORABLE!!

And don't feel wierd about tearing up-- I get anxiety even THINKING about Jaxon leaving on a mission. I cry at every farewell!!

guthriegang said...

what great pics! you will treasure those forever!!

Wrights said...

Adorable pictures! Come visit us soon..the girls would love to see Maya!

Ali Jo said...

i love how she is hamming up te pics sooooo much! love her

guthriejen said...

Hey Heather,
It's the "other" Jen Guthrie. I saw your name on Amber and Travis's blog, so I just thought I'd say hi. We just started a blog, figured it would be a good way to share pics with everyone. Maya is too cute! Our 2nd one is due October. Crazy!!

Tara Green said...

awe. look how innocent. :)