Friday, August 8, 2008

Play day with Blake & Erica


















Today was a fun filled day for us! Erica used to watch Maya 2 days a week for almost a year and Blake and Maya got really close during that time. They hadn't seen eachother for almost 2 months and were finally reunited at Great Aunt Dorothy's funeral this week and they were in heaven chasing each other around, hugging, kissing, and giggling all afternoon. Erica and I got the kiddies together again today for some more food and fun at McDonald's. These two love to hug eachother so much they almost fall over with thier big squeeze hugs. Good times!

5 comments:

Wrights said...

I cannot believe how cute she is! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can see pics of her. I just started my blog a few months ago, but I've been addicted ever since. It's a great way to stay in touch.

guthriegang said...

so glad you FINALLY have a blog...now i can show off MAYA to everyone who asks about her! She is darling as all get out!! we can't wait to see you in a few more weeks! Love ya sista!

Ali Jo said...

you took some of the cutest pics ever! maya is really hamming it up!

Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley said...

Hey Heather. I'm glad you finally have a blog so I can keep up on your life! Maya is just as adorable as ever!

Lisa said...

Heather!! I hope you remember me (Lisa McGuire) I found your blog from Jenny's. I am so glad to reconnect with you girls. Your baby girl is BEAUTIFUL!! I am book marking you so I expect lots of blog updates ;-) Hope you are doing well!!